I wear a suit and tie most days for work and my wife prefers that I wear french cuffs. I have a number of pairs of cuff links and these are my go to pair now. They are well made and look good. As good as the cuff links are the customer service was better. Jackie took great care of me and hurried things along so they would be shipped before she spent some time out of the office. Thank you for that.
Cufflinks - NEW DESIGN Family Crest
CUSTOM FAMILY CREST DESIGN Gents Cufflinks ~ Individually Laser engraved and handmade in England from 925 solid silver - the perfect gift for special occasions.
What do you buy the man who has everything ? we all know that feeling at Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Weddings don't we, how about something totally individual, completely bespoke, something that actually says I thought about you. unique and individual ~ Custom Designed Family Crest Cufflinks........ for someone special !
Our Family Crest Designs are all custom designed and created at the Design Station Ltd, personally by Jackie, and we have a wide range of designs currently available (see below ) and the same designs can be engraved onto your choice of mens cufflink, or for an additional cost we can replicate your design exactly, this may require hand drawing if your own artwork is not suitable. If the Family Crest Surname you are searching for is not currently available, please email us at Jackie@thedesignstation.co.uk
All Solid Silver Gents Cufflinks have a thick 2mm engravable surface area and are ideal for everyday wear or that special occasion, a popular choice for the best man and ushers' gifts.
To order please email us a copy of your family crest shield design or a direct link to the design as shown on Google, we will then re-create the shield artwork and insert it into one of our design templates (as shown below). If you have your own design or would like the design totally re-created please see our BESPOKE FAMILY CREST DESIGN SERVICE
A digital black/white proof will be emailed to you prior to engraving, just to ensure you are happy with the design for your cufflinks.
Your Gent's Family Crest Cufflinks will arrive in a smart presentation box or our Luxury Polished wooden giftbox available at extra cost.
Despatch 3-7 days
We are happy to send your order direct to the recipient, a personal message can be added with gift wrapping and card (small additional cost), no pricing information will be sent with the order. If you would like your order gift wrapped, please select this option on the order form, we offer a choice of either gold/red or red/gold wrap with bow.
(This option is available once your item has been added to your shopping cart)
All Gents Cufflinks are sent to the ASSAY Office for testing, before being stamped with the British Hallmark.
Solid Silver Mens Cufflinks come with a sturdy silver T-Bar fastening (18mm round mens cufflinks have a curved silver T-Bar)
Family Crest Cufflink Design Options ©
A selection of of current designs (now up to over 50 bespoke base templates) upon recipt of your order we will email you our full set of design templates for you to choose from, a full proof of your chosen design will be emailed to you prior to production of your cufflinks.
Questions & Answers
- Q. What is the difference between the 'Standard' Family Crest Design and the 'Bespoke' Family Crest Design ?
- A. The difference in cost is due to the time involved in creating your family crest design 'exactly as shown on your image, including re-creating all the features of your design including mantle, helmet, ribbon and shield. We hand draw each section and put it all together to create your Bespoke Family Crest Cufflinks. Drawing and editing time is approximately 3-4 hours, this is done entirely by hand, as this enables us to achieve the greatest amount of detail in your design. Our Standard Family Crest design allows you to choose from a selection of over 50 of our own pre-drawn helmet-mantle-ribbon designs, we then re-create your shield and insert your name into the ribbon to create your family crest design.
- Q. Do I get a proof before my Silver Cufflinks are engraved ?
- A. Yes ~ we would never engrave your cufflinks without sending you a digital black and white proof of your design, then if you wish to make any alterations or amendments, we are more than happy to oblige. We offer a completely 'customizable' bespoke service to which you are the designer - we are just the instruments of your creation.
- Q. Do you make cufflinks in 9ct or 18ct Gold?
- A. Yes, 9ct and 18ct Gold is now available on request, but the cufflinks do need to be pre-orded as we do not keep gold in stock.
- Q. What is the difference between Matt Silver and Oxidised Ageing ?
- A. Oxidised Ageing is a chemical affect which reacts with the silver sending it black, the chemical is then buffed off in the polishing process, leaving a small residue amount within the engraved area, this helps to highlight the engraved design showing it up in greater detail. This is a service we offer totally free to enhance your customised cufflinks.
- Q. You do not have my family crest on your site ~ is there an extra cost to have it designed and engraved ?
- A,. As long as one of our templates is used within the design and we have the images available to create the design of the shield there is no extra cost involved. (extra charges may apply where we need to hand draw your shield design.
- Q. Is there a discount if I buy more than one set of cufflinks?
- A. Yes we do offer a discount for two or more sets of cufflinks, which need to be purchased at the same to to qualify.
- Q. I have purchased cufflinks from you previously, but unfortunately have lost one - can you offer a replacement of only one cufflink ?
- A. Yes we can - let us know your previous order number and we can re-engrave just one cufflink for you at a discounted cost. (if you do not know your order number we can trace this for you).
Thank you Jackie for the most superb service, the cufflinks arrived so quickly, beautifully packaged and the cufflinks came out better than I could have ever imagined. The cufflinks were a present to my husband on our Wedding day and he was blown away by them, thank you. Highly recommend, makes such a special present.
Excellent. Delivered just what I was hoping for. I ordered a number of custom-made items for my wedding from different vendors. Jackie offered the most bespoke service of any of them. Thank you!
I ordered the Coat of Arms Cufflinks, that I am going to give my brother as a gift for being my Best Man in my wedding. I couldn't ask for anything better. The quality, fast shipping, and packaging all exceeded my expectations! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens them next month. This is by far the most unique and full of meaning gift to give someone. Excellent job Jackie!! Thank You so much!!
I got three of these cuffs made for a set of 3 guy friends who have lived together for 5 years. None of them usually like gifts, but they loved these. Jackie was super helpful, even as my package got stuck at customs, she contacted the delivery company on the UK side and helped me get in touch with them, so I got my package on time. I felt great giving these gifts; it is the best gift I have ever bought and given. Highly recommend them and would buy them again myself in another special enough situation.