Santa Official Seal NorthPole Monogram D1 - Self Adhesive Wax Seal StickersAdd to Wishlist
Self Adhesive Peel n stick wax seal impressions - SANTA OFFICIAL SEAL ~ NORTHPOLE DESIGN MONOGRAM D1©
Hand made in our own workshop using our wax seal stamp, choice of any colour, blended to your own requirements. Minimum order of 25 Stickers per colour.
Engraved Wax Stamp NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Beautifully Handmade Bespoke Self-Adhesive Peel and Stick Wax Seal Stickers ~ The perfect touch for your Wedding Stationery or addition to your brand without the mess or the fuss ... we do all the hard work for you!
Individually handmade and stamped in our own workshop overlooking the Shropshire Countryside by either John, Jackie, Tom, Sam or Pam each one being totally unique and in character to the person making them.
To enable us to hand make your wax seal impressions an additional purchase of a wax seal may be required (unless otherwise stated), choose from the many designs on our website, including Family Crests, Personal Monograms and Initial designs to name but a few.
- Our 'Wax Seal Stickers; are made from our own blend of flexible sealing wax, in either pearl or plain finish, the blend we use for our wax stickers is 'DIFFERENT' to the wax used in our own glue gun recipe, it is much thicker with a higher sheen.
- Finished Product Size ~ sizes will vary due to the spread of wax, we like to give value for money and will discount any seals we feel are not of suitable finish and size, as a guide a finished wax seal sticker will be approximately 5mm larger than the stamp head size purchased.
- A tissue paper thin adhesive sticker is applied to the finished wax seal, which will stick to 98% of all dry surfaces including glass (glass should be at room temperature). Finished wax seal stickers are supplied loose and bagged ready for use.
- As our wax seals are individually handmade in house, each one being unique in shape, size, style and character, due to the nature of the wax, bubbles and imperfections are a part of the charm and are unavoidable in the finished product. Website photographs are for guidance of colour only - each batch of wax is mixed per order and there may be a slight shading difference from the photograph shown, different monitors may also portray the colours differently. The ensure the correct colour we recommend ordering samples, we will then make up the wax for your order and send out colour samples.
- Marbleised Option – This is a bespoke product with random results, exactly as marble should be. Only available in our pearlescent wax colour pallet.
This is a new product we are trialling based on customer interest at this point.
Large orders may be rejected during this period depending on capacity.
- They are so good in fact ~ they will look just like you have created them yourself - It is the Imperfections that is the Perfection !
Samples are available prior to making your wax seal stickers, choose from one of our stock colours or we can create a colour mix based on your requirements. We have a selection of over 40 pigments to choose from in plain or pearl waxes, each pigment giving a multitude selection of shade variations. We are not able to Pantone colour match, but will choose the closest we can to your request or desired shade of colour. Pantone colour reference numbers can assist us in choosing the correct pigment for your requirements.
Average Production Time:
5-7 Working Days (Larger orders may take longer) plus shipping time - please allow extra time if samples are requested - samples can only be posted out to a UK delivery address.
For every Peel and Stick order we make, we will hand blend and colour by eye the sealing wax, due to the blending of wax and pigments, there many be a variance in the shade.
Our peel n sticks are made from our own blend of sealing wax which is strengthened for postal purposes, to guarantee your seals are not damaged during mailing we recommend protecting the seal in an outer envelope. Sorting machinery at Postal Depots may damage the wax seals and may result in scratches on the surface.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review